Welcome to the Research and Practice Conference “Geodesy, Mine Survey and Aerial Survey”!
The Conference is organized by:
- International Federation of Surveyors (FIG)
- International Society for Mine Surveying (ISM)
- Industry Association of UAV
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography
- Russian Union of Mine Surveyors
- and supported by the Russian Society of Contribution to Development of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing (RSPRS)
The Conference “Geodesy, Mine Survey and Aerial Survey” is becoming a key platform for interaction of digital geoinformation technology specialists. The organizing committee is preparing this conference in cooperation with all participants, so, each of you is not only a participant but also a co-organizer. The result of the conference depends on all us. And the organizers will make their best efforts to provide all participants with the opportunity to speak, share experience, and express their opinion. It is important that everybody could learn something new at the conference, get a competent consultation and also make new friends.
The agenda of the Conference is arranged in the form of some break-out sessions:
- State of the art technologies for geospatial data acquisition
- The latest technologies of processing geospatial data
- Mapping and cartography
- Remote sensing and satellite monitoring of the Earth
- Positioning, navigation and related technology
- Land management and cadaster
- Geographic Information Systems
- Research work and practical experience in topographical survey projects
- Education and trainings for specialists in geodesy, cartography and geoinformatic
The Conference will be attended by leading Russian and foreign geodesists and surveyors, system integrators and services providers, specialists of leading design and research institutes, representatives of educational institutions, manufacturers of modern equipment and software. The Conference will receive wide coverage in the main Russian and foreign branch media portals.
You will not encounter the problem of the language barrier! All reports are accompanied by simultaneous translation.